À LA CARTE DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
Marketing Staircase à la carte services fall into categories of Plan, Act, and Engage/Grow depending upon where you are in establishing your business’ digital marketing presence.
- Social Media Marketing Plan Creation with Next-step Recommendations: After reviewing your branding, messaging and current marketing tactics and resources, I will determine which social media platforms your customers are most likely to be spending their time on, identify what types of content they are interested in, and develop a tactical social media marketing plan to promote your business.
- Topline Messaging/Branding Strategy with Next-step Recommendations: Developing and communicating a strong and consistent message for your brand is key to the success of all your marketing efforts. I will look at your current marketing materials, discuss the features and benefits of your products and services, and look at your positioning verses competitors to come up with a messaging strategy that includes key talking points to use in all your branding and marketing.
- Editorial Calendar Creation: An editorial calendar provides a blueprint for better and more consistent social media posting. I will craft a customized editorial calendar for your business based on your existing marketing materials, messaging, upcoming company events, news about your products and services, standard holidays, and industry trends.
- Account Set-up: Are you starting fresh on any of the social media networks? I can set up a new account with your basic company information, branded graphics, and descriptions of products and services so that you are ready to go, then give you some basic tips on how to maintain a social media presence.
- Blog Copywriting: A company blog benefits your business by increasing webpage SEO and establishing your business as an expert in your niche. Do you have an active blog that you need some assistance with or are you starting a new one? I will look at the core topics for your business and products and formulate an editorial plan for consistent blogging and write up the appropriate blog articles to educate your readers and share your industry expertise.
- Website Copywriting: Effective website copy should fulfill the dual goals of appealing to your target market and containing appropriate keywords for search engine optimization? I will review your existing website copywriting, and rewrite as needed to better achieve both of these goals.
- Social Media Posting: Whether your preferred social media platform is Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Google+, I can help you craft diverse and engaging posts to share with your followers based on your existing marketing materials, messaging and branding, and trends in your industry. You can schedule the posts yourself or I can advance schedule them for you using social media software.
- On-on-one Social Media Training for Small Business Owners: If you are interested in improving your social media but not ready to outsource it, I will provide social media training on the platform of your choice, including an overview of tactics and tips you can use for executing your own strategy to achieve your social media goals. Platform choices include: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, and Google Analytics.
- Online Newsletter Creation and Management: Online newsletters go hand-in-hand with social media in reinforcing your company’s branding and messaging and allowing you to stay top-of-mind with your customers. Using one of the basic email distribution services such as Constant Contact or MailChimp, I will work with you to design a template that coordinates with your website and helps you produce engaging and effective newsletters on a monthly or quarterly basis.
ENGAGE & GROW
- Business Profile Engagement for Growth: Even the best social media profile won’t help your business if you aren’t following and engaging consistently. I can find your prospective customers on social media, connect with them, and engage to get your company more brand recognition, reach and connections.
- Facebook Advertising Creation and Management: Facebook advertising offers very precise targeted marketing based on demographic interests and user behavior, and is often a better value than the other social media platforms or Google Adwords. I can set up advertisements to promote an event, extend the reach of your posts, drive traffic to your website, promote you Facebook page, set up a conversion pixel to your site to track goals, and follow up each ad campaign with ad analytics reports.
- Google Adwords Advertising Creation and Management: Google Adwords is a tried and true alternative to SEO for getting your website link in front of prospective customers who are searching for your service with a keyword search on Google. I can set up multiple ad groups within campaigns to promote your products or services, and run A/B testing to get the most efficient ad for your business.
- Facebook Contests and Sweepstakes: Running a contest or sweepstakes campaign allows your brand to reach new customers, reinforce your brand, engage your customers and grow your email list. I will help you set up a campaign with a third-party application, create the appropriate images to promote it, decide on a reward for recipients, and manage the content/sweepstakes to ensure it runs smoothly.